Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:27:43 -0700
From:      Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Alex Markov" <redrat@crpi.ru>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Sendmail + Cyrus: please, i need your help!

redrat> 1. I have only one user (except root) in /etc/passwd, and i
redrat> want to store all mail for this user in cyrus mailbox
redrat> instead of /var/mail/username.

redrat> I know, it's possible to assign mailer in sendmail.cf
redrat> for whole domain. Can i set certain mailer for single
redrat> user?

LOCAL_CONFIG
F{CyrusUsers}/etc/mail/cyrus-users

LOCAL_RULE_0
R$={CyrusUsers} < @ example.com. >	$#cyrus $: $1 < @ example.com. >

redrat> Also, sendmail starts to blame on sender addresses without domain
redrat> (for example - in cron messages), so i was forced to add
redrat> "FEATURE(always_add_domain)" in sendmail.cf.

I do the same.

redrat> 3. In /usr/share/sendmail/cf/mailer/cyrus.m4 "deliver" has "-e" option,
redrat> which dosn't defined in deliver manual. Is it 1.6.x heritage or
redrat> something important?

MAILER(cyrus) only currently supports Cyrus 1.X, some tweaking is probably
needed for Cyrus 2.X.

redrat> 4. I think, that next question asked here too often, but anyway:
redrat> is it possible to route all mail for certain address to top-level
redrat> cyrus mailbox? For example, i have "office" (not "user.office"!)
redrat> mailbox (with "p" right for "anonymous") and i want all mail to
redrat> office@domain.com go in it.

I think this is a Cyrus question.