Date:      Sun, 8 Sep 1996 14:18:10 -0500 (CDT)
From:      dnelson@emsphone.com (Dan Nelson)
To:        winter@jurai.net (Matthew N. Dodd)
Cc:        taob@io.org, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Streamlogic RAIDION drive arrays

in the last episode, Matthew N. Dodd said:

> On Sat, 7 Sep 1996, Brian Tao wrote:
> >     I'm looking at Raidion, CMD, Mylex and a local Toronto integrator
> > called Dataplex.  One thing in common is the impressive cost.  ;-)  A
>
> Check out BoxHill.  They have some nifty stuff.  They are a CMD
> integrator.  http://www.boxhill.com/

If we're all plugging our favorite RAID companies :), we have two
Storage Computer boxes (50 & 90 gig) and are happy with them.  Just
last week, one box took a drive offline, reformatted it, and put back
online as a spare, without us even noticing :).
http://www.storage.com/ .

	-Dan Nelson
	dnelson@emsphone.com