Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 07:54:07 -0700
From:      "Drew Tomlinson" <drewt@writeme.com>
Subject:   RE: Upgrading KDE using ports?

ASFAIK, that is the correct way to do it.  However, there is portupgrade (in
ports/sysutils I think) that will upgrade your ports without much manual
intervention.  I have used portupgrade very little however it has worked for
me so far.  If you choose to use it for KDE, I'd like to know how it works
out for you.

Drew