Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:07:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      questions88@geektank.org
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Latest Imap-uw - endless problems

I updated to latest imap-uw and cclient today.. couldn't figure out why I
wasn't able to login. After searching the maillist archives, I noticd that
ppl mentioned imap-uw now defaults to only SSL connections.

So I compiled it with the appropriate options to disallow SSL with
"WITHOUT_SSL=yes".

However, now I'm getting this error when trying to test out my config by
telneting to 143:

-# telnet localhost 143ktank.org 143
Trying ::1...
telnet: connect to address ::1: Connection refused
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: imapd: Undefined symbol "ssl_onceonlyinit"
Connection closed by foreign host.

Help!