Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 07:24:30 -0700
From:      "Charles Burns" <burnscharlesn@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AOLserver docs resources?

In my experience, some people that have migrated to AOLserver find that they
wish they hadn't because of the substantially better support and larger
number of people that use Apache. From what I gather, Apache works well with
all but the very largest websites. Many of the very largest websites use
wither Zeus (www.zeus.co.uk) or iPlanet enterprise server. (Both are very
expensive)
If you decide to move to AOLserver, they have some semblance of a support
page on SourceForge at http://sourceforge.net/projects/aolserver/

Charles Burns