Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:23:58 -0300
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <daniel.sobral@tcoip.com.br>
To:        Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.4 upcoming release/timetabling/mirroring

Cejka Rudolf wrote:

> Jordan Hubbard wrote (2001/09/10):
>

> Ok, 12 hours is our new rule like 1 hour update rule for CVS. So I'm
> changing my rsync update times to every 6 hours for FreeBSD and every
> 2 hours for CERT subtree. Feel free to say "Hey all, no, setup all your
> mirrors in a different way". (Note it could not be so strange because
> I update CVS subtrees locally (once a day).)

Mmmmm. Is this a minimum or a maximum? atm, I run rsync every four hours
  (less than that for CERT).
--
Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Daniel.Sobral@tcoip.com.br

As he came in his chubby choirboy,
Father Burke said, "There's no greater joy!
	If no sodomy levens
	And possible heavens,
Existence will merely annoy."