Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2016 00:07:02 +0530
From:      "John Michaels" <john.michaels@top-page-ranking.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Need responsive website for your business? We can help...

Greetings,

How important it is to build a brand, to convert prospective customers into
real clients?

Did you know that 70% of website visitors leave a website because they do
not find the website useful or relevant? i.e., despite reaching a company's
business presence on internet, they barely convert to customers.

For a product to be truly successful, user-centered design must complement
business objectives.

A website's (or product's) success depends on how users perceive it. Users
assess the usefulness and ease of use of websites as they interact with
them, forming their conclusions in seconds-sometimes milliseconds.

OUR EXPERTISE: -

.         Website development with CMS (responsive design for tablets/mobile
phones).

.         HTML5/MAGENTO/JOOMLA/DRUPAL/WORDPRESS/CSS3

.         Ecommerce development with payment gateways integration.

.         Small Business Web Development.

.         Applications & development (iOS, Android, Web App, Windows
development).

Focusing on user experience can differentiate you from your competitors. So
let our industry experience help you create a website that is simple,
unique, and professional!

Should you be interested, let us know! Simply reply to this email along with
your contact details and requirement, we will get in touch shortly.

Thanks and regards,

John Michaels

Marketing Manager

ResultFirst Inc.

O: San Jose, CA95120 USA

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" and you will be
removed from our database within 2 business days, don't worry!