Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 1996 09:07:05 +0100 (MET)
From:      grog@lemis.de (Greg Lehey)
To:        cottrell@vvm.com (Brian S. Cottrell)
Cc:        doc@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD user guide

Brian S. Cottrell writes:

>      I recently purchased FreeBSD and I am in dire need of some
> refference material.  Your help is appreciated.
>                      cottrell@ns.vvm.com

It's coming Real Soon Now.  If you're interested and you have a
PostScript printer, you can pick it up from
freefall.FreeBSD.org:/incoming/shortbook.tar.gz.  There'll be a new
"final" version there some time tomorrow.

One thing that might interest you, since this arrived here dated
October 14, 1996: to set the system time, enter

# date 01200905

The # is the super-user prompt.  The number is 2 digits month
(January), 2 digits day (20), 2 digits hour (in 24 hour form: 9 am),
and 2 digits minute (5).

Greg Lehey                       LEMIS
grog@lemis.de                    Schellnhausen 2
Tel: +49-6637-919123             36325 Feldatal
Fax: +49-6637-919122             Germany