Date:      Tue, 21 May 1996 23:34:09 +0900 (JST)
From:      Joe Kelly <joe@gaia.gol.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        joe@gol.com
Subject:   Classless in-addr.arpa delegation

Hello,

I've just seen in todays digest that theres a soltion to Classless
in-addr.arpa delegation (see below).

I could *really* do with this info. I've tried searching the mailing
list archive, to no avail.  If its not too much trouble can some re-post
the suggestions or Email them to me. Thanks in advance.

		Joe Kelly.

>From: Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
>Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 21:07:58 -0600
>Subject: DNS question

>Thanks to everyone for showing me how to have control of our
>sub-classed C network using the: Classless in-addr.arpa delegation

Global OnLine Japan. Dial-Up, Leased-Line, ISDN, Web Services & More.
Email <joe@gol.com> Tel: +81-3-5330-9383, Fax: +81-3-5330-9320

"To me clowns aren't funny, in fact they're kinda scary. I've wondered
where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the
circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts.