Date:      Sun, 2 Dec 2001 05:42:41 -0500
From:      leegold <leegold@operamail.com>
To:        Scott <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: freebsd unleashed

Afai can see, both books are on the same advanced newbie
"level". As opposed to "Complete FreeBsd" which imo
is more advanced but still mandatory - esp. the networking
chapter(s) in "Complete", esp. the example network
diagram.

I can't discriminate. When I took calculus I used five
books. Each book had different examples and permutations,
the more real world examples I saw the more it sunk in.