Date:      Sat, 2 Jan 1999 15:40:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tugrul <tugrul@ianai.BlackSun.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sc0 or vt0 troubles with AGP G200

	I've tried a few combinations of options for both vt0 and sc0, but
anyway I compile it, any kernel from todays sources just doesn't print
anything after the highlighted kernel messages at boot. I thought I should
build a GENERIC kernel, since GENERIC from 3.0-RELEASE works, but that
doesn't build today either :-) So is there a known issue with AGP or AGP
G200 cards I missed somewhere?
	The G200 is a Millenium with 8MB and bios revision 1.6. The
motherboard is a Epox EP-51MVP3E-M with a K6-2 300 (3 x 100). Installed
-RELEASE today, currently building today's world. I want ext2fs and
softupdates in my kernel soon! :-) msdosfs from -RELEASE also seems
broken.

	tugrul