Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 12:50:03 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        Yarema <yds@ingress.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WordPerfect 8.0 For Linux works :-)

Yarema wrote:

> >and upgrade to paid versions. And this would offload
> >some of the FTP traffic from their overburdened
> >servers.
>
> Er... you mean Walnut Creek's overburdened ftp server :)

Your right. I tried several times the other day to get onto
ftp.cdrom.com to d/l WP8 and kept getting refused because the maximum
3600 users were already connected (gave up in the end).

What's the betting that JMB will soon be announcing yet another step
towards 1TB/day very soon?

> --
> Yarema

  Trust the computer industry to shorten Year 2000 to Y2K. It
  was this thinking that caused the problem in the first place.

Mark Ovens, CNC Applications Engineer, Radan Computational Ltd
Sheet Metal CAD/CAM Solutions
mailto:marko@uk.radan.com    http://www.radan.com