Date:      29 Mar 2002 22:56:24 -0500
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   How-To on getting XFree86 to work with GeForce2 Go card

--=-bheoTjRcZZgWCOkuPulm

I got tired of using my GeForce2 Go card in 16-bit color mode with the
XFree vesa driver, so I took a peak in the XFree CVS repo, and found
something interesting.  GeForce2 Go support has been added to the base
XFree86!  While this might be old news to some, I downloaded the new
code, recompiled my X server, and now I have 24-bit 1600x1200 X on my
Dell Inspiron 8100.  I've written a how-to on this for those who may be
in my same situation.  Hope it helps.

Joe

http://www.marcuscom.com/g2g-xfree86/article.html

--=-bheoTjRcZZgWCOkuPulm