Date:      Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:35:44 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pkg_info does not compile for 4.1.1-RELEASE

> Hi all,
>
> due to a missing RELENG_4_1_1_RELEASE tag for
>
> src/usr.sbin/pkg_install/info/perform.c
>
> pkg_info is not built when doing a "make world" for 4.1.1.

Yeah, the builds I started last night fell over due to this.  I'm
really not sure what happened and can only assume some sort of tag
race occurred on freefall.  In any case, the tag has since been
applied and my 4.1.1 builds restarted.  On the bright side, it also
gave me a chance to get a mis-merged patch to sysinstall fixed which
would have caused the upgrade to complain (harmlessly) about no
/etc/nsswitch.conf.

- Jordan