Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:47:25 +0200
From:      Harald Weis <hawei@free.fr>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Midori > Preferences > Segmentation fault

Does anyone use the midori browser in 9.1 ?

Since I switched from 8.3 to 9.1-RELEASE I've got the following problem.

Midori > Edit > Preferences results, nearly every time, in:

*** NSPlugin Viewer  *** ERROR: rpc_end_sync called when not in sync!
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Apart from this everything seems okay, for example flash videos work fine.

Compiling without any option (there are only four) does not help.

Does somebody know whether xfce@FreeBSD.org is aware of this bug ?

Thank you in advance,
Harald