Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:52:00 -0600
From:      Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@flugsvamp.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ** HEADS UP **

I committed a miibus'ified fxp driver to the tree today, and made
it the default.  If you compile fxp into your kernel statically,
you will also need "device miibus" as well, if it isn't there already.

If you notice any problems with the driver (things that were working
and are not working now), please let me know.  If you happend to have
a chip that did _NOT_ work but now DOES work, please boot the machine
with -v, and send me the line that says "PCI IDs:".

If you have a fxp device that still doesn't work, then please get
in touch with me (and send the output of the line above).
--
Jonathan