Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 1996 03:43:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      brian@mediacity.com
To:        freeskip@incog.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ported to FreeBSD 2.2 and 3.0

I've ported SKIP 1.00 to FreeBSD -current, which at the moment
means it works with 3.0 and is likely to work with 2.2.  I did
the development under 3.0 (-current).

Shall I make a set of patches available?

Currently I just hacked the code to work with 3.0.  Maybe
I should put in '#if FreeBSD>=2.2' or some such thing
around all my changes?

Perhaps the -current people can tell me a good way to differentiate
the version FreeBSD versions with the code.

--
Brian Litzinger					       Powered by FreeBSD
<brian@mediacity.com>                            http[s]://www.mpress.com