Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:08:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Miguel Sierra <msierra@bvinet.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Java in Freebsd

Take a look at http://www.freebsd.org/java/

That ought to help, as well as the Readmes in the /usr/local/java (or whatever
you called it) as well as most of those things you've read about java.

Patrick

On 21-Dec-98 Miguel Sierra wrote:

> I have read a lot about java and have mess a lot with it in Windows
> platforms and all kinds of programs that are done for Windows95 using
> the JDK from Sun. Could anybody tell me the procedure to make java work
> and compile in FreeBsd???
>
> I know this sounds like a basic question, but I'm just getting to
> configure my FreeBsd machine to have all the things I'll like to learn
> about.
>
> Thank you for reading,
>
> Miguel.

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9