Date:      Sat, 29 Mar 1997 14:53:28 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: newest bt848 driver

Oh, there are other PAL users some of them I believe are just hiding out.

Okay Luigi, where are you??

----

Yeap, the default dma_prog size allocation per the bug that you reported
for sure will not work for PAL.

Here is an approximate breakdown for NTSC (640*480 interlace) for a single
frame (240*320).

3840 = Interlaced lines * (full word size) * (4 instructions)
        240 * 4 * 4

Plus a few more full words so the frame fits within the 4096 memory segment.

Looking forward to the NTSC/PAL version 8)

	Have fun guys,
	Amancio