Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:37:58 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        Nathan <nathan@khmere.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Fwd: high load, nothing happening? (LONG)]

On Mon, Jan 17, 2000 at 04:13:57PM -0800, Nathan wrote:
> I have a question....
>
> I noticed that your box has a Mylex card in it ? is this right ?
>
> I thought that thier is no support for Mylex cards in FreeBSD..... or am
> I wrong ? or is this an external raid card ?

<2 1669-0> (00-01-18 19:36:36) [will@argon ~]% grep -i mylex
/sys/i386/conf/LINT;uname -a
# Mylex DAC960, AMI MegaRAID controllers.  Only one entry is needed; the
# code
device          mlx0            # Mylex DAC960
FreeBSD argon.blackdawn.com 4.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 4.0-CURRENT #0: Tue Jan
18 13:57:34 EST 2000 root@argon.blackdawn.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/KRYPTON  i386

Indeed there seems to be support.

--Will