Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 07:48:16 -0800
From:      Joey Garcia <gummibear@mediaone.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This just in: Microsoft/Sears Merger

Man, I'd practically kill for a version of Eudora for X.  Although as usuall,
the X versions of Windows software never work as good.  That url drag and drop
into a toolbar folder thingy that Netscape has doesn't work quite as well on X
as it does on Windows.  Has anyone else noticed that problem?  Or is it just
me?  Anyways, I too have been using Eudora since the Mac days and there's no way
I can change to something else.  Well then again I do like pine, but when I'm in
X I just use Netscape's mailer, but I don't like it much.

David Kelly wrote:

> Has Microsoft bought Brett too? OTOH I'd pay for a FreeBSD version of
> Eudora.
>
> --
> David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@nospam.hiwaay.net
> The human mind ordinarily operates at only ten percent of its
> capacity -- the rest is overhead for the operating system.

Joseph Garcia
gummibear@mediaone.net
Downey, CA