Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 13:52:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        dhw@whistle.com
Subject:   docs/7290: Missing word(s?) in http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook126.html#178

>Number:         7290
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Missing word(s?) in http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook126.html#178
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE i386
>Environment:

	n/a

In http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook126.html#178, the 1st line of
3rd paragraph ("Second, determine the boot and fixit floppies (boot.flp
and fixit.flp) have all your devices.") seems to be missing (at least)
one word.

>How-To-Repeat:

Look at the Web page in question.

>Fix:

A possible re-wording would be "Second, determine that the boot and fixit
floppies (boot.flp and fixit.flp) have all your devices."

(I inserted the word "that" as the 3rd word of the sentence.)

It's possible, though, that the result doesn't match the original
intent....  :-}