Date:      Thu, 05 Oct 2000 15:59:25 -0700
From:      "Robert A. Bruce" <rab@pike.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG, rab@pike.osd.bsdi.com
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine (Advertiser Responses)

Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org> said...
>On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 12:44:15PM +0000, Rick Hamell wrote:
>>
>> 	Addison-Wesley is doing the Corporate Networkers Guide to FreeBSD
>> (whatever the title is... I can't remeber for sure...:) I'll find out if
>> they'd be interested in doing a beginner's book & what their submission
>> guidelines are.
>>

>They're also doing a beginner's book.  I was in the process of doing a
>book with them when they decided to go with Dan Langille (sp?), the
>freebsddiary.org dude.

If you are looking for a publisher, please let me know.  BSDi publishes
The FreeBSD Handbook, and The Complete FreeBSD.  We are looking for
new BSD books to publish.  Some specific topics we are looking for
are corporate/enterprise, ISPs, embedded systems, and security, but we
are happy to consider anything BSD related.

	-bob