Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:29:33 -0500
From:      Libby Charles-CCL044 <Charles.S.Libby@motorola.com>
To:        "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Help finding install instructions for SMP

I have inherited a 4 processor P-Pro machine and want to install FreeBSD.  I have looked in the Handbook and there seems to be no reference.  I am also subscribed to the BSD SMP list and this list seems to be very advanced, way above my head so far.  Any suggestions as to where to find instructions on how to install on a multiprocessor machine?  Thanks.

Charles S. Libby
Technical Training Instructor
iDEN Technical Training
(847) 576-0617