Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2000 16:44:01 -0700
From:      Stephen Williams <steve@icarus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Volunteer to manage port of Icarus Verilog

I'm the author of Icarus Verilog, a compiler for the Verilog hardware
description language, and I'm looking for help creating and managing
packages for my software. Currently, people have already stepped forward
to manage packages for NetBSD, Solaris, various Linuxs and even Mac/OS,
but although it's been compiled by various users under FreeBSD, none
knows how (or has the time) to manage compiled packages.

I have FTP space that I can offer up. I only need packages for stable
releases, that appear a couple times a year. I don't have the time or
the equipment to do the job myself.

I'm not subscribed to this list, so please CC me if you have any suggestions.

The home page for Icarus Verilog is: <http://www.icarus.com/eda/verilog/>;

steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,