Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 00:07:27 -0700
From:      Larry <pts@EEngineer.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation requirements re: Drive C?

I find no information that says FreeBSD can be loaded to a drive other than
C like Linux can do (dual boot capability).

Can BSD be loaded to my dedicated drive E instead of C ?  Will I be able to
keep my win98 platform as well (if you can prove I don't need it, I'll be
glad to get rid of it)

By the way, I am extremely impressed that I actually received a reply to my
last question within the hour, and it is midnight here.  If this is any
indication of the BSD community, I'll be in excellent company.

Thank you,
Larry Weinberg, Owner / Engineer
541-582-6436
PTS (Precision Tracking Systems) Electronics
Our Website:	http://www.EEngineer.com
Email: pts@EEngineer.com