Date:      Wed, 8 Feb 1995 17:24:05 -0800
From:      Mark Diekhans <markd@grizzly.com>
To:        mcaughey@infi.net
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: POP3 Server for BSD

>        I'm looking for a POP3 Server that will run under FreeBSD.

popper, available from ucb, the POP server most people use, but it has a fair
number of bugs.  You might want to look at ftp.qualcom.com (the Eudora people),
they have some fixes to it.  I am running the server that comes with the
IMAP/c-client development environment (you get a imap server and a pop server).
Its available from FTP.CAC.Washington.EDU.  If you go this route, let me know,
I have a patch to deal with clients crash without closing the connection.

Mark