Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 15:07:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>
To:        "T. D. Pazuzu" <pazuzu@legba.pwrtc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BBs's?

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, T. D. Pazuzu wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone had any idea what (if any) BBS software is
> available for FreeBSD.  I looked at the ports collection, and found
> *NOTHING*.

Citadel/UX compiles with a little tweaking.  DayDream BBS has been ported
and I'm thinking of running it unstead of Citadel.

Assuming my personnal domain isn't on hold due to someone ( no names
mentioned ) forgetting to pay for it you can telnet to sysabend.org logon
as sysabend passwd sysabend and see citadel.  It isn't for everyone tho...
Thats why I'm looking into running Daydream.

I'm xyzzy on BSDNET.  Stop by some time.  A couple of us have been playing
with BBS packages and one person is working on the beginnings of FreeBBS.

     : Tom Arnold - No relation to Rosanne           :
     : SysAdmin/Pres - TBI, Ltd ( inna.net )         :
     : The Middle Peninsula's Internet Connection    :