Date:      Tue, 09 Nov 1999 18:08:41 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Will Andrews <will@blackdawn.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcic.ko & recent changes to sys/pccard/*

[[ Catching up with my mail from FreeBSD con ]]

In message <199910180726.DAA64055@shadow.blackdawn.com> Will Andrews writes:
: Thus, /dev/card0 is reported as "Device not configured"
: upon boot (because kldload can't find pcic.ko in /modules
: or elsewhere).

There is no support for pcic as a module doesn't work and no effort
will be expended looking for problems with it whatsoever.  This has
been my position for months now, so if pcic was working for you before
my massive checkin, it was pure luck.

Warner