Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:37:48 +0100
From:      office@easymoneyconcepts.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Test your Banker!

Dear Sir, Dear Friend,

thank you for your interest in easymoneyconcepts - www.easymoneyconcepts.com -

We call your attention to tools and vehicles that will drive your banker and
financial adviser into a corner.

Please confront them with techniques and strategies nearly everbody can use but are
not shown and presented to you as it is easier for your banker to sell their own products
or retail stuff.

We show you ways and tools, sometimes called financial engineering or structured products
that enables you to have quite more control over your assets, investments or funds.

We know that your bank is familiar with some of these techniques but does not sell them to
you as it is easier for them selling ready made products - sometimes it makes sense but
in most cases it is the wrong way.

Your assets should be treated in the best possible way as they have been earned with hard work.

Visit us at www.easymoneyconcepts.com or contact us via our service desk and get a real kick start.

Kind regards

Andy Bell
financial engineering division

Tel.: +43/ 1 537 12 4844
Fax.: +43/ 1 537 12 4000

E-Mail: office@easymoneyconcepts.com

P.S.: If this mail was sent to a wrong address or recipient please let us know.