Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 02:47:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      ADRIAN Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
To:        "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@snark.thyrsus.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, jkh@time.cdrom.com, brian@hyperreal.org, dwilde1@ibm.net, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: branding

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> ADRIAN Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>:
> > > I can't do it.  There aren't enough hours in the day.
> >
> > 	Right, I understand this is the real sticking problem for so many
> > of us.  Do you think you will bring any underlings on-board to help with
> > the more mundane tasks like this?
>
> Are you volunteering?

	I really wish I could.  It'd be more interesting than some of the
things I'm working on presently.  The fact that I'm still dorking around
with conultant work at 3am should give you some indication of how busy I
am.

	Hang up a help-wanted sign.  You might get lucky.  When I get
finished helping a local non-profit in a few months, I may take you up on
this yet.

cheers,

	Adrian
--