Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:24:32 -0800
From:      Alexander Botero-Lowry <alexbl@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-python@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   py25 egg-info issue

So now that freeze is over we need to start getting Python
2.5 in shape so that we can import it either during the slush,
or soon afterwards.

With that in mind I'd like to do two things, first I'd like to
point people to http://wiki.geekfire.com/view/Python_Ports which
is a list of every port starting with py- (and a few others), and
whether they build on Python 2.5 or not, and any issues they might
have.

I would first like to ask that people start working on this list again,
and I also would like to know (and this is mostly directed at perky@) if
we have a viable solution for the egginfo problem yet?

Alex