Date:      Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:52:35 +1030
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        "Mikhail T." <mi+thun@aldan.algebra.com>
Cc:        Yoshihiro Ota <ota@j.email.ne.jp>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dump | restore fails: unknown tape header type 1853384566

--nextPart2312064.hPhShRi3Ly

On Wednesday 25 March 2009 14:35:01 Mikhail T. wrote:
> Daniel O'Connor =CE=C1=D0=C9=D3=C1=D7(=CC=C1):
> > On Wednesday 25 March 2009 13:10:23 Mikhail T. wrote:
> >> Now can one get /real/ support for the most basic functionality of the
> >> most advanced modern Unix in the world? Thanks,
> >
> > Maybe you should return it to the shop and ask for your money back.
>
> Well, if this response is the best one can get, may be I should also
> revoke my own 15 years worth of contributions to the project...
>
> Except, why would I? I always supported people, who had problems with
> any of my work -- and the attitude of the rest of the contributors /used
> to be/ the same...

People ARE helping you, just because they haven't come up with an answer is=
 no=20
reason to send snarky comments to the list.

Outrage (fake or otherwise) that people don't seem to be taking your=20
particular problem seriously is unhelpful and probably counter-productive.

=2D-=20
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum