Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 1998 10:10:49 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Adrian Pavlykevych <pam@polynet.lviv.ua>, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCO shared libs

Mike Smith wrote:

> Pedro, do you have one of these disks?  Would you like to do the scolib
> port perhaps?

Yeah, I have one of those but I haven't been able to extract it because
SCO's atapi support sucks (I suggested them to "learn" from FreeBSD :-).
Anyway although redistributable, their license is for only one user and
their files are copyrighted..I don't think we should :(. (Any lawyer
around ?)

	Pedro.