Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2023 13:01:28 +0900
From:      "lain." <lain@fair.moe>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Blinking cursor after update

--pfudpfneyo6d2ewe

On 2023=E5=B9=B412=E6=9C=8813=E6=97=A5 13:00, the silly lain. claimed to ha=
ve said:
> 1. Boot into a Live USB.
> 2. On the bootloader, press 1, select "Live CD", username is root, no
> password.
> 3. Mount the filesystem:
>=20
> zpool import zroot
> zfs mount zroot/ROOT/default /mnt
> mount -t devfs devfs /mnt/dev
> mount -t procfs proc /mnt/proc
> chroot /mnt
>=20
> 4. Repair the bootloader which freebsd-update just fucked up:
>=20
> gpart bootcode -b /boot/pmbr -p /boot/gptzfsboot -i 1 ada0
>=20
> 5. Exit and reboot, don't forget to remove the USB drive before your NAS
> boots up.
> 6. ??????
> 7. PROFIT!

Thank you mini-me, this solved my problem!
I have a working NAS again!

--=20
lain.

Did you know that?
90% of all emails sent on a daily basis are being sent in plain text, and i=
t's super easy to intercept emails as they flow over the internet?
Never send passwords, tokens, personal information, or other volunerable in=
formation without proper PGP encryption!

If you're writing your emails unencrypted, please consider sending PGP encr=
ypted emails for security reasons.
You can find my PGP public key at: https://fair.moe/lain.asc

Every good email client is able to send encrypted emails.
If yours can't, then you should consider switching to a secure email client=
, because yours just sucks.

My recommendations are Claws Mail or NeoMutt.
For instructions on how to encrypt your emails:
https://unixsheikh.com/tutorials/gnupg-tutorial.html

--pfudpfneyo6d2ewe

--pfudpfneyo6d2ewe--