Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 1996 16:30:27 -0500
From:      Blake Freeburg <blakef@mrdata.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kermit.noans?

Hello,

  I am new to ppp, and was trying to set it up alah the Handbook, and I see
that in:

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook161.html#390

  The script /etc/ppp/pppservdown references this file called kermit.noans,
but I could not find it there.  It seems the other kermit script should be
for a client machine, not a server machine.

  Please correct me if I am wrong, and let me know if the script there =
kermit.noans.

Sincerely,
Blake Freeburg
Blake Freeburg
Mr. Data Consulting                   	Email: blakef@mrdata.com
8005 Elkhorn Mountain Trail	      	Phone\Fax: (512)335-4396
Austin TX 78729-6405			Web: http://www.mrdata.com