Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 2014 19:55:09 -0300
From:      Mario Lobo <lobo@bsd.com.br>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        tyler@tysdomain.com
Subject:   Re: Complete online course in assembly language of Randall Hyde's is really course in assembly language?

On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 18:39:09 -0400
"Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@tysdomain.com> wrote:

> On 4/4/2014 4:44 PM, Jorge Luis Carvalho Santos wrote:

<snip> blah, blah, yadah, yadah ... </snip>

> You seem to find topics since I've been here that aren't related to
> BSD but that you posit in an attempt to get answers. Is your goal
> really to get answers (re: stallman--why would the devs have a view),
> or are you just bored and trying to start a thread of flaming. The
> BSD community doesn't seem like that kind of community--maybe you
> should go to ubuntu and post your claims there.

I was quietly waiting to see if someone would zoom out on this guy's
posts and get a grip about what his up to. Finally!

He was simply unceremoniously ignored (maybe banned, not sure) from
the BR BSD list for posting subjects like these. Maybe he gets a boner
out of what questions will grant him the spotlight. Who knows?

--
Mario Lobo
http://www.mallavoodoo.com.br

"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,
because that would also stop you from doing clever things."