Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 17:04:18 +0200
From:      Frank Nobis <fn@radio-do.de>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bt848 driver update

On Sun, Jul 12, 1998 at 07:25:38PM -0700, Amancio Hasty wrote:
> 1.
> The detection of Hauppauge's tuner has been improved by relying on
> eeprom[9]'s content. I think so far from the data that some have
> send me eeprom's 9'th byte appears to be the tuner model .
> To those who send their board info : A million tnks!

Just installed the new driver (1.38)

It is working!

bktr0: <BrookTree 848> rev 0x12 int a irq 15 on pci0.9.0
Hauppauge WinCast/TV, Philips FR1216 PAL tuner, msp3400c stereo.

This time without OVERRIDE :-)

Frank

--
 Frank Nobis                            Email: PGP AVAILABLE
 Landgrafenstr. 130                     dg3dcn   http://www.radio-do.de/~fn/