Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:25:19 +1000
From:      "Murray Taylor" <taylorm@bytecraft.au.com>
To:        "Andrzej Bialecki" <abial@webgiro.com>
Cc:        "Bruce R. Montague" <brucem@mail.cruzio.com>, <freebsd-small@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: picobsd router (oinit,rc)

In a month or two (when the relocation is dust!)
I may take up the gauntlet and try to coerce the router
version to play nicer ....

It wont be a fast stepping of it as I will have a learning cliff
to leap up, but I do believe in the pico concept ....

It just needs a bit of broadening to mature some more
(ie slow down the new code development a bit and increase the
configurability and associated docs)

Bruce's doc is a major step in the doc direction ...
The work of the "small-core" team in tracking code development
as FBSD evolves through versions is solid and necessary ...

But it is a little bit of a closed world still for the
easy deployment of the variants ... (eg router biting me at present)

cheers all

Murray Taylor
Project Manager
Bytecraft Systems Pty Ltd