Date:      Tue, 14 Jun 2016 13:21:30 -0400
From:      outro pessoa <outro.pessoa@gmail.com>
To:        Eric Furman <ericfurman@fastmail.net>, sorressean <tyler@tysdomain.com>, adrian@freebsd.org,  wblock@wonkity.com, dru@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org,  misc@openbsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hello

Now, some would call this -and have -off-topic noise; but, there is a
reason for this post.

Some of you do not think before responding to a post. The words that you
choose need to be diplomatic and honest when you doubt another person's
intention and/or reason for that person's reply.
Your community is open.
For some of you, your minds are not.
It is time for a change in attitude and approach.