Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 08:50:41 -0700
From:      Damien Tougas <damien@tougas.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What is the best way to upgrade X-Windows?

Hello,

I want to upgrade my version of X-Windows and was wondering if I need
to uninstall all of my X apps, then uninstall my version of X-Windows,
then rebuild everything from the ground up...
or, can I just do a pkg_delete -f on the X-Windows port and install a new
version without having to re-build everything else?

Any advice anyone can offer is greatly appreciated.

--
Damien Tougas, P.Eng.
Phone: (780)434-5889