Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:32:55 -0700
From:      Chip Wiegand <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just an observation - MUA's seen in the lists

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:13:24 -0600
Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org> surely must have wrote something like:

> At 10:52 AM 4/13/2001, Freddie Cash wrote:
>
> >As for MUAs, so long as the mail travels reliably between servers,
> >and the servers are solid enough to service all the clients, then it
> >doesn't really matter what they are running on the client end.  I'm
> >writing this in Pegasus Mail since that's the proggie I've used for
> >the past 5 years, before I found FreeBSD.  Someday, I might move to a

> >FreeBSD desktop, but for now I'm content with Win98SE on the laptop
> >and FreeBSD in the server room.
>
> As I've said for many years now:
>
> The most popular desktop for FreeBSD and Linux is... Windows.
>
> --Brett

Brett, Brett, Brett, are you sick in the head? Heh, heh,  :-). You are
kidding of course. I sit in front of NT boxes all day at work - my
workstation and 6 servers (the FreeBSD box is in a usually dark and
closed room). I can hardly wait to get home and work on my FBSD box
running XFCE for the desktop - it's sooooo much cleaner, simpler, easier
to use, etc etc.

Good day,
:-)

--