Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:02:07 +0100
From:      "Simon Holliday" <si@mystery-machine.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Sony VAIO Z600RE Hibernation

Hi Folks,

This fix (below) has been suggested to my hibernation problem, however I'm
using the ata drived rather than wd, since this is being phased out.  Does
this mean I have to use the wd driver to get around the problem, or is there
a similar fix using ata?  I've checked through the ata man page and looked
at LINT, and can't see anything useful...

Si.