Date:      Tue, 08 Apr 2003 15:51:33 +0100
From:      Markus Svensson <markus.svensson2@spray.se>
To:        osa@FreeBSD.org.ru
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Re: Building native JDK 1.4.1

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0269301049809893_ID

Thanks for the quick reply!

>AFAIK you must upgrade your system to 5-CURRENT February 2003
>or better before build jdk1.4.
>Just put donloaded sources into the ports/distfiles directory and
># cd ports/java/jdk14 && make check-os.

This gives the following output:
bash-2.05b# make check-os
LIBC_R TEST FAILED: libc_r update required
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/ports/java/jdk14.

How do I go around upgrading to the latest 5-C? I've cvsup'ed the src tree, but do I need to specify that I want the 5.0 branch of everything?

/Markus Svensson

H=E4r b=F6rjar internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis internet p=E5 http://www.spray.se

Hitta r=E4tt p=E5 internet med Lycos - http://lycos.spray.se/

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0269301049809893_ID--