Date:      	22 Apr 1998 09:13:05 +0200
From:      Walter Hafner <hafner@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Euro key ?

Hi!

Just a reminder for the developers:

In the near future some european countries will get a new common
currency, the "Euro". Siemens, e.g., does all internal money exchange in
Euro from 1999 on.

The symbol for the Euro is some kind of "round E with two lines in the
middle". Sorry, I can't describe it better than that. :-)

Some german computer manufactors (Siemens ...) already ship PCs with the
Euro symbol at position AltGr-E (and I believe a patched Win95 that
supports it).

Pleas take care that the console driver supports the Euro symbol as it
will get pretty importatn over here very soon.

Thanks,

-Walter