Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:16:48 -0500
From:      youlgok@attglobal.net
To:        Otter <otterr@telocity.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 4.2-stable and XFree86

Hi, Otter:

Thanks for your reply.  That's what I though.  Now I just wonder that
revision _0 (the default installation with 4.2-stable) is more secure and
stable than the latest revision (currently _6)?

If I want to upgrade the XFree86-3.3.6_6 from 3.3.6_0, can I do that by
using package or should I follow the method explained at www.xfree86.org?
If I upgrade by package, then would it be easy to configure the X or I
don't have to do it at all?

Thanks a lot again.

-Paul