Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:56:25 +0100
From:      Paul Kaletta <paul@ewido.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which USB-Soundcards work?

Hi,

can anybody tell me which USB-Soundcard are known to work with FreeBSD?
(For example I'm pretty interested in the Creative SoundBlaster Live!
24BIT USB. It's pretty cheap (50 EUR), and my past experience with PCI
Live cards is pretty good. Does this one work?).

I want a USB-Card since my notebook lacks a line-in jack. It has a
microphone plug only. Does recording work with USB-cards? I don't need
anything fancy, but when I'm recording noise should be reasonably low.

Thanks

Paul