Date:      Sun, 19 Jan 1997 11:15:57 -0700 (MST)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        "Crimson" <Crimson@asyst.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org

Crimson@asyst.net writes:
 > i was wondering, will FreeBSD work under Win95, and exactly what files am i
 > supposed to download??

No, but it *will* work just fine installed *over* Win95.  ;^)  FreeBSD
can live on the same system, and on the same hard disk, as Win95, but
you boot FreeBSD *instead of* Win95; it is a complete operating system.
(Unlike Win95, which is about 43.9716% of an operating system.)

Surf on over to http://www.freebsd.org/where.html and it will tell you
everything you need to know about obtaining and installing FreeBSD.