Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:50:49 +1100
From:      Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
To:        Orlando Reis <orlandor@m-net.arbornet.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPFW question in 2.2.8 release?

>IPFW question in 2.2.8 release?

Ouch!  Dummynet was very new and probably best classed as "experimental" in
2.2.8, and even in most of the 3.x line it was a bit flakey.  I'm not surprised
you are having trouble with it and I'm also not surprised Luigi is unwilling or
unable to debug obsolete code.  2.2.8 was EOL'd ages ago and you will be
unlikely get any help from anyone without upgrading to a recent 4.x version.

Greg.