Date:      Sat, 18 May 2019 15:41:57 +0200
From:      Marko Turk <markoml@markoturk.info>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mount command shows wrong information for nullfs mounts

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/

Hi,

I have the following nullfs mount:
/data/downloads on /usr/jails/dlna/mnt/data (nullfs, local, read-only)

For some reason, the mount command output shows this:
zroot/virtuals/bhyve/fbsd3@change-volmode/data/downloads on /usr/jails/dlna/mnt/data (nullfs, local, read-only)

This happened for all nullfs mounts, not just this one.

It appeared yesterday, after 40 days of uptime. Before that the mount
was shown properly.

This extra prefix is probably from the zfs volume that I'd created just
before the issue started appearing:
zroot/virtuals/bhyve/fbsd3

The zfs volume is not related to /data/downloads mountpoint.

I haven't rebooted the system since, does anyone know how to debug this?

I'm running:
FreeBSD shkatula 11.2-STABLE FreeBSD 11.2-STABLE #7 r343828: Wed Feb  6 10:47:56 CET 2019 root@shkatula:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SHKATULA  amd64

BR/Marko

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/